PayPal is one of the most useful digital money-transferring services for business owners, freelancers, and more. While many of us use PayPal to pay other individuals, they need first to send money to their PayPal accounts.
While you can also use an open-end credit or prepaid card, linking a checking account to your Paypal account is way smarter than that. So in case you are a business owner, this allows you to top up your account quickly and in a simple way.
If you are looking for a way to transfer money from a Bank Account to PayPal instantly then you have landed at the right place. In this article, we are going to walk you through a step-by-step guide so that you can easily initiate a transfer.
So, without wasting further time, let’s start.
Link Your Bank Account to PayPal:
So, the very first thing that you need to do is link your bank account to PayPal. So, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, go to your PayPal wallet and then click on Link a Bank Account.
- In order to link your bank account, PayPal will require some information such as your bank account number and routing number.
- You can easily find this information at the bottom of the checks that you have received from your bank or else you can also request this information from your bank’s customer service department.
- After that, give this information to PayPal to proceed further.
Method to Transfer Money from a Bank Account to PayPal Instantly:
- After linking your account click on the Transfer Money option that can be easily found near the bottom of your screen.
- After that, you have to select the Add Money to your Balance option so that you can link your checking account to PayPal.
- Now, select the checking account that you want to transfer money to or from, and then proceed to click add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Even though PayPal won’t charge you any fee for international transfers, the fee still depends on the current exchange rates.
How Long Does it Take for Funds to Appear in your PayPal account?
Depending on your bank, it can take between 3 to 5 working days for the money to appear in your PayPal account. Alternatively, there a many companies that will allow you to send money instantly.
What are the PayPal fees for adding money to my account?
While it’s free to transfer money from your account to PayPal, there is still a fee to send and receive money from PayPal in some cases.
Even though, it’s free to transfer money from your account to PayPal
PayPal is a convenient way to make online payments because with PayPal you can easily log in along with your email address instead of having to enter your card details every time.
So, PayPal is quite useful to send and receive smaller payments from friends and family. I hope that you will be able to understand the complete money transfer process.
Still, if you have any questions or queries then make sure to let us know in the comments section.