If you want to reload your prepaid card then transferring money from your debit card to a prepaid card is a quick and easy process for this purpose.
You can easily complete the transfer process in just a few minutes and then you can have your money transferred from your debit card to your prepaid card. This money can, later on, be used by you as per your spending needs.
However, most of the time users are not aware of the money transfer process from debit card to prepaid card which is why you need to be careful. But, since we have added a detailed guide in this post then you don’t need to worry about anything.
Here we will walk you through the process of transferring money from a debit card to a prepaid card so you can get started today.
Tranfer Money from a Debit Card to a Prepaid Card:
For this purpose, the first thing you need is a debit card, if you don’t have one then you can get it easily by opening a checking account at a bank.
Later on, you can use it to transfer money to your prepaid card. However, if you already own a debit card then let’s move forward with the money transfer process.
Conveniently transfer money from your debit card to your prepaid card online without any hassle. All you need is your prepaid card routing number and account number handy.
- To begin, simply login to your debit card account
- Navigate to the online transfer section. From there, you can initiate an ACH transfer or a bank transfer.
- For added security, consider setting up a two-step verification process.
This way, even if someone gains access to your account, they will not be able to successfully complete the transfer without access to your physical device.
By taking these simple steps, you can rest assured that your money is safe and sound.
By Using ATM:
In order to transfer money from your bank account to a prepaid card via an ATM, you will need to follow a few simple steps.
- First, locate a nearby ATM and insert your debit card into the card slot.
- Once you have chosen the language you would like to use, enter your ATM PIN and press “Yes” to continue.
- In the next step, choose the “Fund transfer” option from the available options displayed on the ATM screen.
- Enter the required information such as the prepaid card account number and the prepaid card issuer’s details.
- Select the type of account (Savings or Current) and enter the amount you wish to transfer to your prepaid card.
- Once you have reviewed all of the information for accuracy, click on the “Correct” option.
- In this final step, click on the “Yes” option to confirm and complete the money transfer process.
Following these simple steps will ensure that your funds are transferred quickly and securely.
As you can see, transferring money from your debit card to a prepaid card is a simple and easy process. By following the steps outlined in this post, you can have your funds transferred in just a few minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Get your funds transferred today.