Apple Pay can help you send money quickly, buy applications within the App Store as well as pay digitally at stores where Apple Pay is accepted. Apple Pay, as you would possibly guess, only works on Apple devices like iPads, iPhones, Apple Watches, and Macs.
That is why, if you somehow want to use Apple Pay on any other device then you can transfer your funds from Apple Pay to other services like Cash App. In this article, we have mentioned a detailed guide to help you transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash App. So let’s get started.
What is a Cash App?
With Cash App, a user can send money, pay bills or withdraw cash at an ATM if they need the chance, among other transactions. This payment platform is out there within the Play Store and therefore the App Store, making it a small amount more common than Apple Pay. On top of that, Cash App is among the simplest money transfer apps for those without a social insurance number.
How to Link Apple Pay to Cash App?
In this section, we will walk you through the complete steps to link your Apple Pay to Cash App. However, in order to add Apple Pay to Cash App, you have to use the Cash Card. A Cash Card is a free-charge account credit linked to your Cash App balance, and also it can be linked to a variety of payment platforms including Apple Pay.
So, follow the below-mentioned steps in order to add Apple Pay to Cash App.
- First of all, open the Cash App on your iPhone or iPad, or any other device in order to link to Apple Pay.
- After that click on Cash Card and then proceed to click on Add to Apple Pay.
- After that, follow the different verification processes by following the on-screen instructions, for instance adding the routing number on Cash App.
- After that Apple Pay will confirm whether your Cash Card was added to the ultimate screen.
- Click “Done.”
Method to Transfer Money From Apple Pay to Cash App
Unfortunately, there isn’t any direct transfer option or button that can be used to send funds between these two platforms, however, that doesn’t mean you can’t transfer funds between these two platforms.
Even though Apple Pay cannot be integrated directly with Cash App but still you can perform an indirect transfer by following an additional pair of steps:
- Transfer your money from Apple Pay to your checking account. Remember that it can take up to a few business days for the direct deposit to hit. However, there’s a second money transfer option for a fee.
- Open the Cash App home screen and tap the Banking tab. Proceed once the Apple Pay money has been successfully deposited into your checking account.
- Select Add Cash and add the number.
- Tap Add and verify using your PIN or Touch ID.
A customer can get benefit a lot if Apple Pay and Cash App can be linked together. However, even though it is possible to send money from Apple Pay to Cash App, it is still not as simple as you think. Currently, there is no direct way to link Apple Pay to the Cash App however if you want to do an indirect transfer of money then using the above-mentioned step-by-step guide might help you out.
If you have any further queries then let us know in the comments.