Do you use Cash App? Well, if you’re like most people then you probably use Cash App to send and receive money from your friends and family. However, do you know you can also transfer money from Cash App to debit card?
If you’re looking for a way to do so then you have come to the right place.
So whether you are wanting to add money to your bank account or use your debit card to make purchases, this guide covers everything that you need to know. Now without wasting any further time, let’s start.
Transfer Money from Cash App to Debit Card:
In order to transfer funds from your Cash App account to your Debit Card, you have to link your bank account to your Cash App account first.
Keep in mind that the bank you’re going to link to should be the one associated with your debit card. Assuming that you’ve already collected your bank account details, the next step is to link your Cash App account to your bank account.
Link Bank Account to Cash App:
Follow the steps below to link your Bank account to Cash App:
- Open the Cash App on your mobile phone
- After that click on the Profile button displayed on the home screen
- From there, choose the Linked Banks option and then click on Link Bank.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to enter the bank account details to link your account
Method to Transfer Money from Cash App to Debit Card
In order to transfer money from Cash App to your Bank account, you have to link your bank account to Cash App first. To do so, you can check out our step-by-step instructions mentioned above.
However, if you have already linked your Bank account with Cash App then the next step is to transfer money. Follow our step-by-step guide mentioned below to do so:
- First of all, open the Cash App on your mobile phone.
- After that select the Balance tab located on the home screen of the application.
- From there click on the Cash Out button.
- Now choose an amount to transfer. After entering your desired amount click on the Cash Out button.
- Choose a deposit speed and then confirm the transfer by using your PIN or Touch ID.
Later on, you can use your Debit card associated with your bank account to withdraw the funds that you just transferred from Cash App to your Account.
Is There Any Fee to Transfer Money from Cash App to a Bank Account?
Naturally, when transferring money from any payment service to your Bank account, most of the time you have to pay a transfer fee. However, when transferring money from Cash App to a bank account you don’t have to pay any fee nor there are any hidden charges.
How Long Does It Take to Transfer Money from Cash App to a Bank Account?
Transferring money from Cash App to your Bank Account can take around 3 to 5 days.