If you’re looking for a way to transfer money from Chase to another bank, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we will show you how to easily transfer money between banks using Chase’s online banking platform. So keep on reading this post to get more details on how you can easily complete the transfer process. Now, let’s get started.
2 Working Methods to Transfer Money from Chase to Another Bank
By Using Wire Transfer Via Chase
The first method on our list involves the Wire Transfer method, this feature is available within the Chase mobile app and you can use it to transfer money from Chase app to another bank.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to initiate a wire transfer via Chase.
- To use this method, simply open the app and click on the Menu in the top left.
- Then, select “Wire Transfer” and click next.
- Enter your phone number and wait for the activation code; once you have the code, enter it and click Next.
- You’ll then be asked to read the terms and conditions; once you’ve done so, click next.
- Choose your account and click “Activate.“
- Now, you just need to add the recipient’s information.
By Using Zelle:
Zelle is by far the best and most exceptional way to send money from your Chase bank to another bank account. It’s free, instant, and secure. Follow the steps mentioned below if you want to transfer money by using Zelle.
- To send money using Zelle within the Chase app, first, make sure you’re logged in.
- Then, find the “Pay & Transfer” tab at the bottom of the screen and tap it.
- After that, select “Send money with Zelle” to start the enrollment process.
- Once you’ve gone through all the steps and read the terms and conditions, chose which account you’d like to send the money from.
- You’ll need to verify your identity through a text or email code before you can complete the transaction.
- And that’s it. Once you’re verified, you’re ready to send money.
- Login to Zelle again and then click on Pay & Transfer and after that click on Send Money With Zelle.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to enter the details of the recipient.
- Once you’ve done that you can enter the desired amount and after that select the account you want to utilize.
- Check the recipient’s details again and then click on Send to transfer the funds.
There are a few methods that you can use to transfer money from a Chase bank account to another bank. However, we recommend using Zelle as it is the most convenient and hassle-free method.