If you’re looking for an easy way to transfer money from your Chime bank account to a traditional bank account, you’ve come to the right place.
In this detailed guide, we have mentioned a step-by-step walkthrough to show you how you can transfer money from Chime to a Bank account in just a matter of minutes.
So whether you’re transferring money for bills, rent, or another purpose, follow these simple steps and get it done quickly and easily. Now, without wasting any further time let’s get started.
Money Transfer from Chime to Bank Account
In order to transfer your money from Chime to your Bank account firstly, you will need to link your bank account to your Chime App. Once you have done that you can follow the below-mentioned steps to initiate a funds transfer. Let’s have a look:
- Open the Chime app and link your bank account with your chime account.
- Once you are finished, then click on Linked Bank Accounts and then click on the Transfer Funds option.
- Now, you will see a From and To field. In the From Field enter your Chime Account details and in the To Field enter your bank account details.
- After you have finished entering the details, enter the amount that you wish to transfer.
- Now, review the details before you confirm the transfer.
This is how you can easily transfer funds from your Chime Account to your Bank Account.
How to Link a Bank Account with a Chime Account?
Chime makes it easy to link your other bank accounts to your Chime account so you can easily transfer funds.
- To get started, simply log in to your Chime App and select the “Link a Bank Account” option from the Settings menu.
- You can also find the “Link another account” option on the Chime App home screen under Linked bank accounts.
- From there, simply select the bank in which you have an account that you want to link and enter your login credentials to authenticate yourself.
- Once you complete the linking process, you should be able to see the bank account name under “Linked Bank Accounts” on the Chime App home screen.
With your other bank accounts linked, transferring funds to your Chime account is easy and convenient.
Things To Know:
While transferring money from Chime to your Bank Account may seem easy but there are a few things that you need to know before initiating a funds transfer. Let’s take a look:
Total Time for Funds Transfer:
The money transfer process from Chime to your Bank Account uses the ACH Transfer which means that the amount will show up in your bank account within 3 business days.
During the transfer, you can check the estimated date of when funds will get transferred to your account. This can be viewed under the Review Section.
Chime To Bank Account Transfer Limits:
Chime offers one of the easiest and most convenient ways to do so. With just a few taps on your phone, you can transfer up to $10,000 per day (or up to $25,000 per month) from your Chime account to another bank account that you own.
And there’s no need to worry about fees; Chime doesn’t charge any fees for domestic or international money transfers. So if you need to move money around between different accounts, Chime makes it easy and affordable to do so.