While there are a number of ways to send and receive payments these days, one of the most popular methods is still PayPal.
And if you’re looking for a way to fund your PayPal account, you may be wondering if it’s possible to transfer money from Green Dot to PayPal.
Interestingly, you can’t actually do a direct transfer from Green Dot to PayPal. However, there are a couple of workaround methods that you can use to get the job done.
In this article, we’ll show you how to transfer money from Green Dot to PayPal using three different methods so that you can choose the one that’s best for you.
By using GreenDot MoneyPak Card:
PayPal is a secure, online money transfer service that allows users to send and receive payments. While PayPal does have its own prepaid debit card, it can also be linked to other debit cards, such as the Green Dot MoneyPak card.
Transferring money from a Green Dot account to PayPal is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps.
- First, the user must log into their personal PayPal account and go to the “My Account” page.
- Within the options, they will select “add funds” and then “add MoneyPak funds.”
- The form will appear, and the user will enter the MoneyPak account number, which is located on the back of the card.
- Next, they will enter the cardholder’s name, date of birth, address, and Social Security number and click “continue.”
- They will then receive an email confirmation with a link to complete the application.
Once the link is clicked, the transfer is complete and the funds will be available in the PayPal account.
By Using Xoom:
The first method for transferring money from Green Dot to PayPal is by using a service called Xoom. Xoom is a money transfer service that allows you to send money to friends and family all around the world.
And best of all, they offer a convenient way to link your Green Dot account so that you can easily transfer funds.
Here’s how it works:
- First, log in or create an account with Xoom.
- Once you’re logged in, select ‘PayPal‘ as your destination country.
- Enter the amount of money that you want to transfer and click ‘Continue.’
- Choose ‘Green Dot‘ as your funding source and enter your bank routing and account numbers.
- Click ‘Submit‘ and your money will be on its way.
The second method for transferring funds from Green Dot to PayPal is by using Walmart2Walmart powered by Ria.