If you’re like most people, you probably have a PayPal account to send and receive money. But what happens when you need to spend that money offline? That’s where your debit card comes in.
In this blog post, we’ll show you how to transfer money from PayPal to Debit Card instantly. So whether you’re buying groceries or catching a flight, you’ll be able to easily access your funds.
Now, without wasting any further time, let’s get started.
Is It Possible To Transfer Money from PayPal to Debit Card Instantly?
While most people may tell you that it’s not possible but that’s not the case. You can easily transfer money but for that purpose, you will have to link your debit card with your PayPal account first.
How to Link Debit Card to PayPal Account:
As we discussed earlier, it is important to link your debit card to your PayPal account otherwise you won’t be able to initiate a money transfer.
In this section, we have added a step-by-step guide to help you do that. Let’s take a look:
- First of all, log in to your PayPal account with your login credentials (this includes your email address and your password)
- After that, you will see a Wallet link on the top of the page, Click on that.
- From there click on Link a Credit or Debit Card and then choose whether you want to link a debit card or credit card. In this case, click on the debit card option.
- Now on the next page, you will have to enter your card number, expiration date, billing address, CVV, and card type.
- After you have entered all the necessary details click on Link Card.
Once your debit card is linked with your PayPal account, you will be able to easily transfer money.
Method To Transfer Money From PayPal To Debit Card
Now that you have successfully linked your debit card with your PayPal account. Here’s a step-by-step guide that will help you do that:
- First of all, log in to your PayPal account using your login credentials.
- After that, click on the Wallet option which is located at the top of the page.
- From there, click on transfer money which is located under your PayPal balance.
- Now enter the amount of money that you want to transfer from your PayPal balance to your debit card and then click on Continue.
- On the next page, you will have to select your debit card as the funding source and then click on Transfer Now.
As soon as you will click on that button, PayPal will process the transaction and will transfer money from your PayPal balance to your debit card within a few minutes.
That’s all there is to it! By following the steps mentioned above, you will be able to easily transfer money from PayPal account to debit card. We hope this blog post was helpful and informative.