It’s good if you’re familiar with PayPal, the online payment system that lets you send and receive money instantly. But did you know that you can also use PayPal to transfer money directly to your bank account?
It’s a great way to save on fees, and it only takes a few minutes to set up. Here’s how it works:
In this post, we’ll show you how to transfer money from PayPal to my bank account. So, without wasting any further time, let’s get started.
Using The Mobile App for Money Transfer:
PayPal is one of the most popular online payment platforms in the world, and for good reason. With PayPal, you can easily send money to friends, family, and businesses with just a few clicks. The process is simple, and the fees are usually very reasonable.
However, if you need to transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank account, it can be a little bit more complicated. Luckily, the PayPal mobile app makes it easy to do just that. With the app, you can transfer funds quickly and easily, without having to log in to your computer.
Simply download the app, log in to your PayPal account, and follow the steps below.
- After logging into your PayPal account, click on My Wallet.
- From there, select the Transfer Money option.
- Now you will be able to select the bank you’re sending the money and enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Once you’ve reviewed the transfer details, simply click “Transfer Now” to complete the transaction.
Plus, with PayPal’s 247 customer support, you can rest assured that your money is safe and secure. So this is how you can easily transfer money from PayPal to your bank account by using the mobile app.
Transferring Money by Using PayPal’s Website:
Transferring money with the PayPal website is a quick and easy way to send money to friends and family, or even to pay for goods and services.
If you don’t know how to transfer money from PayPal to a Bank Account by using the official website then don’t worry we have got you covered. All you have to do is follow the below-mentioned steps.
- In order to get started, simply log in to your PayPal account on the website and click on the “Wallet” tab.
- From there, you’ll want to click on the “Transfer Money” button and select “Transfer to your bank”.
- Then, choose the bank you wish to transfer the funds and click “Next”.
- Enter the amount you’re sending and click “Next”.
- Review the transaction details then click “Transfer Now”.
And that’s it. The money will be transferred from your PayPal account to your bank account in just a few simple steps.
So, there you have it. These are two quick and easy ways to transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank account.
With either method, you can rest assured that your money is safe and secure. So, what are you waiting for? Get started with money transfers today.