The ReliaCard is a reloadable, debit card that is issued by the U.S. Bank. ReliaCard offers a reliable option when it comes to receiving your payments. Even though it’s not really a Mastercard but it works in a similar manner to other prepaid debit cards.
If you have money in your ReliaCard and you want to transfer the funds to Cash App then you’re in safe hands now. In this post, we will talk you through a series of step-by-step guides to initiate the transfer money from ReliaCard to Cash App. So, without wasting any further time let’s get started.
Transferring Money from Reliacard to Cash App:
Cash App allows you to send and receive money to and from other users who use the app. But it is important to note that currently, ReliaCard doesn’t allow you to directly transfer money to Cash App.
Instead, you have got to use your checking account as a bridge that enables you to maneuver money from your ReliaCard to Cash App.
Thus, if have money available on your ReliaCard and want to transfer it to your Cash App, here are the steps you may follow:
- First of all, transfer money from your ReliaCard to your Bank account.
- Move the money from your bank account to Cash App.
Method to Transfer Money from ReliaCard to Cash App:
Since ReliaCard is pretty different from other prepaid cards that is why it is important to have a checking account for this sort of transfer. A checking account that supports ReliaCard to bank transfers. Assuming you’ve already got that, let’s move to the next important information.
The first two transfers in a month are free. However, there is a $2 fee for every other additional transfer. Also, if you follow this method then sit tight because it’s probably going to take 3 to 5 business days.
To transfer money from ReliaCard to a bank account, follow these below-mentioned steps.
- Log in to the ReliaCard website.
- Go to the Banking tab, select Link Bank, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- In the Manage Money menu, select Card to Bank Transfer, and supply account information about the checking account and also the amount you’d wish to send.
- Click Transfer Funds.
Transferring Money From Your Bank Account to Cash App:
After you’ve got transferred money from ReliaCard to your checking account, the next thing to do is to initiate a transfer from your checking account to your Cash App handle. Now, follow the steps below to send money to Cash App from your bank account:
- First of all, log in to your Cash App account.
- If you haven’t already linked Cash App to your checking account, you have to do so.
- To link your checking account to Cash App, click your Profile icon, select Linked Banks, choose Link Bank, and follow the instructions.
- Choose the Banking tab on the Cash App home screen, and choose Add Cash.
- Choose what quantity you’d prefer to add from your checking account to the Cash App and press Add.
- To verify your identity, you need to use your Touch ID or enter your PIN.
Now you can transfer your money through ReliaCard to the cash app but you have to transfer your money first to your bank account then you will be able to transfer it to the cash app. We hope that you will find this post helpful, if yes then let us know in the comments.