TD Bank is America’s most convenient bank and it ranks among the ten largest banks in the U.S. TD bank provides a good range of retail, small business, and commercial banking products and services to a total of 8 million customers.
You can easily find the TD bank at approximately 1300 convenient locations throughout Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, the Carolinas, Metro DC, and Florida. The bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized wealth management services via TD Wealth, private banking, and vehicle financing through TD Auto Finance.
However, if you are looking for a way to transfer money from TD to another bank then you have come to the right place. Let’s start.
Can I Make A Transfer to My Accounts Outside TD Bank?
Online banking customers of TD bank can easily transfer funds between their personal TD Bank accounts as well as their accounts from outside TD Bank.
On the other hand, mobile banking customers who are currently using the mobile application aren’t allowed to make transfers outside TD bank now.
What Payment or Transfer Methods Are Available in TD Bank’s Online Banking?
TD Bank offers different convenient ways to their banking customers when it comes to payments and transfers in online banking. Let’s take a look:
- TD bank consumers can transfer funds between their internal TD bank accounts.
- You will be allowed to transfer money to or from your TD bank account or any other bank account.
- You can also send money with Zelle which is an excellent platform to help you send and receive money easily.
- You can pay your bills as well.
How to Register TD Bank’s Online Banking?
But before, you start with the step-by-step guide it is important to check the requirements first. In order to register for TD Bank EasyWeb Online Banking, you will need the following:
- You have to be 18+ years old.
- You have to be a Canadian resident.
- You have to be a TD personal banking customer.
Now, let’s take a look at the detailed guide:
- First of all, go to the EasyWeb Registration on the personal banking homepage.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to get started with the registration process.
- First of all, enter your personal details.
- After submitting your personal details, confirm your identity.
- Now, you will be asked to create a username and password. Make sure to choose a strong combination for your password.
- When you’re finished with creating your login credentials then click on the Confirm button to complete the process.
Method to Transfer Money From TD to another Bank:
Now that you have successfully set up your online banking with TD bank, the next thing is to transfer your funds online. This can be done by following a few simple steps mentioned below:
- First of all, open TD bank online on your device.
- After that log in to your online account by using your username and password.
- Now that you have successfully logged in, click on the Send Money button.
- After that, select the Transfers option and choose Send Money with Zelle.
So this is how you can easily transfer funds from TD to a different bank with online banking. You will have to confirm that you are registered with TD Bank Online Banking and that your account is eligible for money transfer with Zelle.