If you’re looking for a method to transfer money from Venmo to Bank account then you have come to the right place. When it comes to money transfers from the Venmo app a lot of questions might pop into your mind. So, in order to help you clear your queries, we have compiled a detailed guide.
In this article, we have mentioned a few simple steps so that you can get familiar with the whole process.
What is Venmo?
Venmo is an app that is used to send or receive money just by using this app on your phone. It’s a free-of-charge, peer-to-peer payment app in the US.
It’s available for IOS and Androids and it’s the same on both platforms search and download the Venmo app on the App Store or the Google Play Store. Venmo can make your life easier as it gives you facilities to pay anywhere and everywhere. With Venmo you can:
- Pay for your groceries.
- You can pay your friends in case of emergency.
- You can pay your fare.
How does it work?
In order to use the Venmo app, you will have to follow a few simple steps.
- First of all, go to the app.
- Sign up if you aren’t already a member of Venmo.
- Enter your details on the sign-up page.
- Set up a unique password and then enter the code.
You will be able to find the QR Code option easily since it’s available in the app. You can use your debit cards and credit cards to receive and transfer your money through Venmo.
Method to Transfer Money from Venmo to Bank Account:
In this section, we have added a step-by-step guide to help you out with the money transfer process. All you have to do is to follow the step-by-step instructions mentioned below for an instant transfer.
- First of all, you will have to sign up or log in for Venmo. You can easily do that by following the guide mentioned above.
- After that, in the Venmo app, find the Add a bank account option.
- When you’ve finished adding your bank details, click on the Verify Your Account option to initiate the verification process.
- Finally, after adding your bank account you will be able to transfer your funds from Venmo to your bank account.
Now, for the important part. Click on the Me tab by clicking on your picture. From there go to Settings and in the top right corner, you will be able to see the Payment Method option. They’ll provide you with an option between bank and card.
From these two, select Bank, and enter your details to easily transfer your money from Venmo to your bank account.
The transfer process will take at least two to three days. In the meantime, you can also add your debit card to initiate an instant transfer of your funds.
Is it Safe to Use Venmo for Money Transfer?
When it comes to security, your funds and necessary credentials are totally safe with Venmo. Even though bank-level encryption is used by the company to keep your data safe, it is recommended to set up a strong password as well as add a PIN number so that no one can access your bank account.
Venmo uses different methods to protect its users from theft and hacking.