Walmart is one of the biggest retail stores, supporting online and physical store buying of products and services. With Walmart, you can purchase different goods such as electronics, fashion, building equipment, building materials, food, and different sorts of products.
However, Walmart not only deals with the selling of products but also offers financial services. If you are using your Walmart Money Card then you must be thinking of a way to transfer money.
In this article, we are going to talk about how you can transfer money from Walmart money card to Paypal account without any hassle.
Method to Transfer Money From Walmart Money Card To PayPal
In order to transfer money, you have to follow a few simple steps. In this section, we have mentioned a complete guide to help you get through the process. So, let’s start.
Adding the Walmart Money Card
The first step involves adding the Walmart Money Card to your PayPal account. For this purpose,
- First of all, visit the PayPal website. Type in your username and password to log in.
- Click “Profile” within the toolbar.
- After that click on the My Money button within the menu on the left side of your screen.
- From there select the Add My Bank option in the Bank Accounts section.
- Select Checking.
- Now enter the 9-digit routing number in the given field. This is your ABA Routing Number from the Walmart MoneyCard website.
- Type your account number within the given field. This is ACH on the Month Walmart MoneyCard website.
- Click “Continue.” PayPal will add the MoneyCard to your account and make two small deposits thereto.
- Check your MoneyCard account to test the amounts for every deposit. Enter those amounts at the PayPal website to substantiate your MoneyCard.
Transfer Your Money from PayPal:
Now the next step is to transfer money from your Paypal account.
- First of all, sign in to your PayPal account.
- After that click on the Withdraw option
- Now choose the Withdraw Funds to your Bank Account option and enter the amount of money you want to transfer.
- Click on the drop-down menu and choose GE Money Bank Checking.
- Now click on the Continue button. Now you have to confirm that the data on the page is correct.
- Select the Submit button to transfer funds from PayPal to your Walmart Money Card.
Can I Use PayPal Credit at Walmart?
Yes, you can use your PayPal credit to pay through the app online.
So this was all about transferring money from Walmart Money Card to PayPal. Walmart is a popular store that operates online and at physical locations as well. The Walmart Money Card can also be used online.
We hope that by the end of this post, you will be able to transfer funds between the two platforms without any hassle. If you still have any other questions or queries then let us know in the comments.